Perfection in a package- your search is over! So hard to find all the right elements in a country estate. With a superb West Petaluma location, a large, turnkey white farmhouse sited to enjoy the amazing views, 5 usable acres plus another home, an ‘au pair’ type apartment, 3 car garage, fenced garden-courtyard… this one really does have it all!
The main home is immaculate, move-in ready and incredibly spacious. It has the ‘farmhouse chic’ vibe as soon as you cross the covered porch and step into the entry with its high ceilings and natural light. From there all the rooms are expansive and the floor plan graciously leads you through the ground floor, traversing the formal living and dining rooms and moving on to the gourmet kitchen which opens onto a large family room with fireplace. You’ll also find a fully fitted butler’s pantry with laundry as well as an office and bathroom on this level.
The kitchen has just been recently remodeled with top quality stainless steel appliances, that iconic farmhouse sink which enjoys a stunning view, a large working island, quartz counters and beautiful built in storage. Enough room to satisfy the most demanding chef and house all the dining, serving and prep equipment you could ask for. Sliding doors invite you out to the patio area and the pastoral grounds, where you will want to stop, sit and just muse on the natural beauty which surrounds you.
Just up the stairs are two huge guest rooms with a bathroom and the luxurious master suite, with its newly remodeled bathroom complete with separate tub and shower and large, walk in closet- fully fitted including a seating area. The master also features a step out balcony overlooking the pasture and drawing your eye beyond to the mountains.
A special attribute of this wonderful home, which makes is perfect for a larger household, is the loft-style landing room which is large enough to include a gym, billiard table, office set up and a TV den! This space is approximately 800 sq. ft. and works extremely well as a gathering space. It also has a full bathroom attached.
This gorgeous country parcel is located at the end of a private lane, tucked away, private and peaceful. When you drive down onto the parcel, you’ll be struck by the large fountain gracing the entry circle and by how much parking you have here. This is the perfect ‘party house’! The land is virtually all usable- gently rolling to flat and would be suitable for horses, sheep, orchards or grapes if you prefer. Located in the newly formed Petaluma Gap appellation, famed for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, this property also benefits from a well which provides ample water for a vineyard and more! There is a sweet meditation garden and additional raised beds. You could literally live off the land up here and never need to visit a grocery store. Still, downtown Petaluma is only minutes away, with all the wonderful restaurants, nightlife and shopping you can ask for.
A second building, with a full kitchen and other accommodations, functions like a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home and could serve a variety of purposes as your lifestyle evolves on this pretty parcel. Once you move here, you will never want to leave! In addition, there is a small ‘au pair’ apartment on the lower level of the main home which also offers a small kitchen & bathroom, sitting area and more. So many options for you and yours to share.
Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime! This is one of those properties that you will never forget. Don’t let it be the one that got away!
The features and fixtures of this home are casually elegant and it is completely move-in ready!
- 5 acres +/-
- Main Home is approximately 4,898 sq. ft. with
- 3 bedrooms, 4 baths plus an office and a loft-style media room
- Separate ‘au pair’ apartment below with full bath and kitchen
- Appliances are included with a 6 burner Thermador gas cooktop, double wall ovens, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Fireplaces in both living and family rooms; Family room offers built in book cases
- 3 car garage with outstanding additional storage, a workbench, sink and more
- Wonderful walk in workshop with separate entrance
- Additional building with full kitchen, two bathrooms, approximately 995 sq. ft.; one car garage
- Permissive Diverse Agriculture zoning allows a multitude of property uses
- Sound system is wired throughout the main house and BBQ area
- Whole house central vacuum system
- Full house fire sprinklers with alarms
- Intercom system, motion sensor lighting
- Most windows replaced in 2020 with high efficiency dual pane
- Comcast lightning burst internet
- 400 amp electricity panel; Generac 10 KW standby generator 10 KW (11/20) with auto transfer
- Excellent well production over 30 gallons per minute
- 2500 gal water storage tank; 2x 86 gallon pressure tanks
- Versa water softener, media filter, Viqua D4 ultraviolet unit, plus a kitchen reverse osmosis unit
- Dedicated irrigation and fire water lines
- Underground utilities
Learn more at PetalumaEstate.com!