Unique opportunity – Buildable parcel, ready for home permits!
This lovely parcel has 5.7 +/- rolling acres, is studded with beautiful oak trees and offers a central knoll with sunrise and sunset vistas. The property has infrastructure in place and is prepared to be built out now. The former home was built around a pool (still in place). A riding arena and garden with peach, pear and olive trees are still present.
Loch Haven is a lovely community of about 25 homes. A small number of Loch Haven homes, including 11200, enjoy deeded access for hiking or horseback riding to the approximately 400 acres of Safari West. Located just 7 miles from gourmet shopping, restaurants and wineries in Santa Rosa, this parcel is also only 10 miles to Calistoga and 17 miles to Healdsburg.
- All initial engineering drawings completed for building permits
- Geological & topographic testing for building site and full property have been completed
- Tested and confirmed the ability to install geothermal heating and cooling for the house
- Preliminary landscaping drawings
- Well- Repaired and brought into spec with county requirements
- Septic-Inspected and confirmed no damage/good working order
- Removed a few dead trees
- Power & Connectivity – Confirmed underground PG&E lines are live and functioning
- Building plans may be available separately